ProfileLanguagesExperience and Education
Agnethe Underbjerg HansenAgnethe Underbjerg Hansen joined Hafnia Law Firm as a law student in 2020. Agnethe is currently taking her Master of Laws degree at the University of Copenhagen. During her studies Agnethe has gained experience with various aspects of international law through legal studies at University of Mannheim, Germany and Osgoode Hall Law School at York University, Canada. In addition to her work as a law student at Hafnia Law Firm, Agnethe also works as a pro bono counsel at Copenhagen Legal Aid, providing legal advice to the underprivileged. Agnethe works with all matters within the firm’s practice areas, incl. maritime, transport and insurance law.
- Danish and the other Scandinavian languages
Experience and Education
- 2020-: Law student, Hafnia Law Firm.
- 2020: Legal Studies, Osgoode Hall Law School, York University.
- 2019: Law student, Lind Advokataktieselskab.
- 2017-2019: Law student, Alliance Advokater.
- 2019: Ba.jur. (Bachelor of Laws) University of Copenhagen.
- 2018: Legal Studies, University of Mannheim.
Agnethe Underbjerg Hansen
T +45 33 34 39 11